Fall

August 9, 2010

Monday Morning

Well, it's Monday & there is a bit of 'excitement' in the air - my son, Breton begins conditioning for water polo today - he will be a Senior this year & is very excited about being a Varsity player & a leader on his team.  He is also going with his buddy Matt to the Reds vs Cards game tonight - he's loving life!!  Kevin has his bags packed to be in Harrisburg PA for a few days & Meredith is off for the day - if I had to bet, I'd say she will lay in the sun & watch some TV.  I am headed to the CC for a walk on the treadmill, then a short shift at HomeMade Dreams Coffeehouse where I work part-time - I help with the baking & food prep along with counter service for food & drink.  This afternoon I meet with another gal from the church Building Committee to get the bookcases & conference table for the new addition on order - we hope to shop for a rug too.  Then this evening I will go to a going away party for Ben & Amy Savage & their 3 kids - they are moving to Colorado at the end of the week!!  WHEW!!  I'm tired already!!!


I hope this Monday brings productivity & excitement to your home --  Mondays are a great time to re-evaluate your direction & come up with a plan - you've then got 6 days to try to accomplish it!!  Good Luck!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment