Fall

August 21, 2010

Quiet Saturday

No one is home today - Meredith working; Bret & Kevin are in Napolean Ohio for Water Polo so I am trying to fill the day.  I have been sewing in the basement - I have 9 aprons to make & I'm half way done with the 3rd one!!  UGHHH!!!  I also have some hand-sewing to do to finish a baby quilt for GOod Sam NICU so I will work on that too.  The guys will be home in time for supper so I will test a new fryer (french fries!!).  Not much else to report.


Bret begins his Senior year of high school on Monday - lots of 'lasts' for me this year as he will graduate in May & head off to college this time next year!!


Spent the afternoon with good friend Martha Atwater yesterday - she is home in Dayton for her 30th high school reunion.  Had a great visit - I ALWAYS love time with Martha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment